Visual Telefacilitation on all levels of equipment and social structure shares these features:
1. The group can be physically distributed.
2. The visual telefacilitator is continuously generating and distributing a live text-graphic record of the meeting to all participants.
3. All members of the telegroup, although physically separated, are simultaneously looking at identical pages or windows of the text-graphic meeting record.
4. The telegroup can establish a common framework for precise communication by referring to particular pages of the text-graphic record while conferencing via audio and/or video and/or computer links. This will allow group members to all be "on the same page."
5. The visual telefacilitator can be at a different physcial site from any of the group participants.